Please read the following instructions carefully before you fill in the attached application
The application consists of the following main parts:
- Counseling Priest Report
- Applicant Information
- Spouse Information
- Children Information
- Marriage & Divorce Information
- Case Summary
- Supporting Documents, Certificates, and Photographs
- Declaration of Veracity
- Authorization, Release and Waiver
If you are applying for an Ecclesiastical Marriage Permit (EMP), please follow the steps below:
- Download and Print the application from the link below.
- Hand the page entitled “Report of the Counselling Priest” to the priest that was involved in the counselling of the marriage. Ask the priest to fill out and send his report to the CCFFAA by regular mail at the address below or by email at email@example.com.
- Complete the attached application in its entirety. When the application is complete, press print. In the alternative, download the PDF Application and clearly and legibly print your answers by hand.
- Prepare a check in the amount of $200.00 USD paid in the order of “Coptic Orthodox Diocese of North America.” On the memo line, write “CCFFAA Application Fee”. Include your check with your application.
- Send your completed and printed application along with copies of the supporting documents, certificates, photographs of Applicant and former spouse, and the check by regular mail to the following CCFFAA address: P.O. Box 419, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 – 0419, USA
⇒ Please note that your application will remain “incomplete” and will not be studied until the CCFFAA receives the “Report of the Counselling Priest”
⇒ Please DO NOT use staples nor Post-it on all submitted documents in your application.
⇒ Incomplete applications or missing/partial fees may also result in delay of processing the case.
The applicant is responsible to notify the CCFFAA by email any change of address or contact information.