GUIDELINES ON FILLING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
As with the printed application, this online form contains the following sections
- Applicant Information
- Spouse Information
- Children Information
- Marriage & Divorce Information
- Case Summary
- UPLOAD of Supporting Documents, Certificates, and Photographs
- Declaration of Veracity
- Authorization, Release and Waiver
- ONLINE Payment
Counselling Priest Report
Please download the counselling priest report from here and email it to the priest (s) who counselled your couple and can provide the CCFFAA with helpful information about your case.
Save your work and continue later:
While you are filling your application online, you have the convenience to save your work and continue at a latter date.
If you do so, please follow the instructions to copy the link that you will use when you resume the filling of the application. Without it, you will lose your entered data.
Submitting scanned documents:
During the filling of your application, you will have the opportunity to upload supporting Documents, Certificates, and Photographs. It is a good practice to have them scanned and ready on your computer before you start filling your application.
ONLINE Payment of Application Fees:
As soon as you submit your application, the system will take you to the ONLINE payment page. Payments can be made through Credit Cards or PayPal.
- Please note that your application will not be studied until the CCFFAA receives the “Report of the Counselling Priest”
- Incomplete applications or missing/partial fees may also result in delay of processing the case.
- The applicant is responsible to notify the CCFFAA by email any change of address or contact information.
New Application Fee: 200$ US
Appealing a Decision Fee : 300$ US
Renewal of an old Ecclesiastical Marriage Permit Fee :50$ US